Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Temptation

"Focus on standardized tests may be pushing some teachers to cheat"

this raises a good question
what percentage of people will cheat if they stand to gain and think they will not be caught?

or ask this
what crimes would you commit for a million dollars or how about a billion?

or is it a mistake to set up systems that tempt people to cheat?

I would say that the less temptation the better because crooked people are always around

and yet this headline is very sad, teachers cheating
teaching cheating
teaching the students to cheat

I try to be a good example to my community
I make mistakes sometimes, but I try to keep the right goal in mind

not easy living here in this world with these rules and those temptations

trying to wish them all well
all people everywhere
wishing them all well

No comments: