Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Short Squeeze

market up a lot this week today 400 points up and I am glad not to be short this market

short sellers take a big risk and when things turn they must cover and it drives prices up rapidly

trading range is the story
seven months of trading range
up and down and down and up never breaking out either up or down

how long will this last?

until there is a clear frontrunner for president and I mean either Obama or the republican

and then which way will it break?
I still expect it to break out to the upside eventually
I see a bull market that should go on for years and give healthy returns

but I am an optimist

but I would be very careful about shorting because the upside breakout could happen any time
in other words
I would not short this market!

No comments: