Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

School Bullying Bad- International Bullying Good

I'm always looking for irony.
I don't really know how to define it.
But I know it when I see it.

America is the bully nation.
We bully other countries a lot.
That is what we like to do
And we feel justified

But just like the schoolyard bully
We are sure we are right
We feel no remorse

Send in the drones to kill and
If a few children die
We can live with that
Because our motives are so noble

So now Michelle and Barack are out in front
In the new war against bullies at school
Meanwhile
We are killing people around the world

In my personal experience
The bullies I have met
Have been the local police
"SERVING AND PROTECTING"
and threatening and beating and shooting,
how soon we forget
the abuse of power in our own communities
perpetrated by our own authorities

No comments: