Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

20% Solution, Community Spirit

Read today how teachers are getting fired because there is not enough money.

How about sharing what money there is?

Works for me.
I could live on less.
I could live on a lot less.

I suspect that is really where most people are. Cut out the luxuries and the non-essentials and we could live well on a lot less.

But we have it set up so that people will not take less. They choose nothing over a cut.
Unemployment for some, rather than lower wages for all.
That is the choice we are making.

Lucky I have my own business.
I can lower my prices as much as needed in order to stay occupied.

If I was not allowed to lower my prices I would probably be out of business.

If everyone would take a 20% cut, then we wouldn't need the layoffs.

No comments: